Monday, February 4, 2013

Lots of Hearts

A little crooked-but another card made using a Gelli print. Love the colors on this one-with the pink and green peeking through.  I used some red ink and stamped some Technique Tuesday and Tim Holtz images onto the print.
I used red so they images would melt into the image and not stand out too much. But I did add they saying (Hero Arts) in black so that would catch your eye.
The big heart in the center of the image is part of the gelli print. I also added a pink die cut of a heart too. It is all about love today.
Then I used a Quickutz, Lifestyle Crafts die to cut the entire gelli print and added it to a white card stock base. Finally I added a few red Viva paint pen dots.
These gelli plate prints make a great card background.

So if you read my blog now and again you'll know I am a big fan of my college Alma mater hockey team. Finally the black bears had a home ice win yesterday!!!!!! We've had a few ties, and a lot of losses!!! Yeah- and we've moved to 8th place in hockey east- hope we can turn around for the next few weeks before the season ends.

Have a great day and
stop by soon.
Love when you do that!

No comments: