Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Travel Journal Part 3

Today I will show you the last few views of my Taos travel journal.
Post cards and little tags make up a lot of the above spread. I added my luggage transfer tag and also a little wooden suitcase from Prima.
The left side here is the back of a bingo card. I added the circle art which was cut out from a travel magazine -you know those freebie little local tourist magazines.  I added some price stickers and some pepper stickers. On the right is a post card of a coyote and the sagebrush and then underneath is the edge of a postcard.
You can see this vintage photo post card here. I added the totally Taos words.

A sales receipt, a restaurant card , a stamped image on the right. A religious card and a tag of assorted paraphernalia on the left.

On the left, tags and some yarn snippets from yarn I bought. On the right, a tag I made using a magazine cut out and a couple of little word images I added to that.

How about this tag made of a lot of stamped images?

And one more view.

A collaged map, and on the left, a tag made using one of Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folders.

Hope you enjoyed the views of my travel journal for this past trip. Earlier posts are here:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you come back again soon.


No comments: