Friday, May 10, 2013

Fun Cards for Friday!

I've been a card making lady lately.
Probably because my studio time has been a lot less than it is at other times of the year. So today, thought I would show you a few.
If you follow me you know I like simple cards. So here's a couple of real simple cards that I think are lots of summer/spring fun.
I started with this pink card and then added some of this Viva Gold sand. I LOVE this stuff for my beachy items. You rub it one and it dried like immediately and you get this.
The cab is a Sizzix die cut. The eyes are 2 dots of white gold paint and then I took a black Sharpie and put the dots on there, The saying is from Paper Smooches.
More silly cards. This time I layered some squares of white and orange check paper. I used a Sharpie to outline them and give them a bit more definition.
The pig is from Paper Smooches, colored pink and lots of pink Stickles put all over him. I have him popped up a bit, and then I added the word, also from Paper Smooches.
And lastly for today, how about these funny strawberries?
These are Sizzix die cuts, which I sprayed with some red/green Dylusions spray ink. I added them to a sanded piece of green cardstock. I added more of those little google eyes (love these things!). The hello and spring are both from Paper Smooches.

Friday!
I love it!
Pay day for me and I need my check- had  A LOT of expenses-big expenses- last pay check.
That's ok. Now I have a check and even though it is not suppose to be a fabulous weather weekend, it is still the weekend.
Mother's Day too.




No comments: