Monday, July 22, 2013

Some Journal Pages to Share

Another pre-post.
A few journal pages to show you.
A silly tag. Dave hates this name suggestion.
I started by spraying 2 blue inks onto a cream tag. Then I used a foam stamp and 2 shades of blue paint to make the waves. Die cut tag, fish, word bubble and little shells. Some white Dylusions spray to finish off the tag.
Like this page. It was super simple but looks like an art museum layout.
White paper, old book page, a photo of my SEWN journal cover and some super old stickers. A little note and I outlined the photo in orange.
Can't get much easier than that.
And then there's this scrapbook like page. Except the fish. I made this stamp maybe 5 or 6 years ago by carving an eraser block. I really like it. Didn't like it then, but I do now. 
Works good on this page too. 
Maybe a bit too busy...
I don't know.
Finally-
travel page.  
Airplane paper.
A die cut tag.
A cut sticker from October Afternoon and also a little pin from them too.

More another day.
Thanks for visiting.


No comments: