Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Artful Journal Pages

Finally took some photos of my last 2 weeks worth of arty dabbling.
Unfortunately, it was a rainy dark day and so my photos aren't the best. 
But I think you can get the gist.
And lots of swirly watercolor paints to make a background  for some journaling. Like the swirlies. I also sprayed some white Dylusions ink over it all just to congele it and pull it all together.
My babbling on the page isn't all that exciting- but I am happy with my swirling watercolors in the background.
And pattern drawing. Been playing with that all summer and it is SO MUCH FUN. And the added lizard, I think he works really well on this page.  Lots of  watercolor markers and then some green Dylusions ink.
Lots of designs.
Lots of images.
Fun to play with designs
and with colors.
Fun to play.
I wish I could play more every single day.
See you again soon-
I hope.

No comments: