Friday, September 13, 2013

Blogger's Challenge-Backgrounds!

Here's my card for Blogger's Challenge this week. Backgrounds! Nothing too complex here, but I used some of Tim Holtz's Stamper's Anonymous stamps- small autumn leaves. I overlapped them to cover the background and I happen to like this brown on this green.
The owl is from Impression Obsession. He is stamped and embossed in dark bark colored powder. I gave him a snip of color, and then added a little glue to his eyes to make them pop. Words are from Northwoods. They are part of a bigger image and I snipped them out.
No crazy techniques for me this week. But I still love how the owl image seems to blend right into the paper.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Greetings By Chera said...

Love the owl thats hiding in there... and those eyes!!