Sunday, September 29, 2013

It Was a Beautiful Day

Even though it is almost October, it was an absolutely gorgeous day yesterday. The kind of day we New Englanders dream about, need to get outside into, that don't happen enough. The kind of day we wish everyday could be ....ok, I am sure you get my point.
Since I had to take Katie back to school yesterday afternoon, we took a little detour to York, Maine and went for a beach walk. She and I and lots of  other people with the same idea, out enjoying the beautiful day.
Cool shadow shot I took.
I got sand between my toes and it felt wonderful.

Oh yeah, worth the big smile.
We also went out for a late lunch. To Newick's in Dover, New Hampshire.
We split a petite lobster roll and 
a plate of these delicious steamers.
One of my favorites.
What a great day it was !
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



No comments: