Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Texture

I love the background on this page!!!!!
 I did some painting and spraying through a Crafter's Workshop stencil
called Cell Theory.
Then I stamped these red hearts from Dylusions Rubber Stamps.
Dylusions-Rubber Stamp-In Betweenies
Its the In-Betweenies set.
I like how you can sort of see the hearts but not too too much.
Then I used another Dylusions stamp to make the numbers.
Dylusions-Rubber Stamp-Basic Backgrounds
Basics Background
The other stamped words are from an ancient Nick Bantock stamp and from a Chocolate Baroque steampunk stamp set.
 The stampunkish balloon is from the same set.
I stamped it on glossy cardstock, colored and cut it out.
Been loving these steampunk stamps lately.
Chocolate Baroque has been having a month long 25% off sale and I've done a couple of orders-
NAUGHTY NAUGHTY me!
I'm still loving this background!
Would make a great fabric.
I'd love to design fabrics.
I have a hard time covering over some of my favorite backgrounds.
Do you?
Thanks for stopping by.
Make something you love today.

No comments: