Thursday, May 1, 2014

Some Creative Journal Endeavors

Yesterday I enjoyed several more hours of play time.
Isn't that what vacations are suppose to be all about?
Here's some result of playing in my art explorer journal. 
Remember this page I showed you the other day?
I was letting it simmer in the brain and decided it needed this:
Now I love it.
Those yellow stars are crazy but its what the page called for.
And this page I also showed you on Tuesday- I decided it was too vertical stripey.
So I added some Silks paint and it all melted together into something  I liked better.
Minus the glare.
And I love this background.
Loved it so much I couldn't cover it all up.
I like this staying home.
Thanks for visiting.



9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, you have made lots of lovely things this week. Good 'improvements' on your pages, too, those sparkly stars made a real wow! impact. Valerie

peggy gatto said...

Wow!!! So many touches of color and design, love these happy pages!!

Netty said...

smashing pages Erika. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

beautiful pages, you have been busy!!!

Giggles said...

Wonderful pages Erika...we made pea soup this week too...in a crock pot!!

Hugs Giggles

Zana said...

Lots of lovely pages, love pea soup!

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful pages-so full of color and fun!!

Deepa Gopal said...

Pretty & fun pages...hope the soup was great too :)
Deepa
http://deepazworld.blogspot.ae/

bellefrogworks said...

I love all your fun pages - and I agree. That last background is to pretty to cover it all up!