Wednesday, June 4, 2014

More Blooms

Life has been crazy around here. First there was my daughter's college graduation, then my poor dog got sick and we had to make the tough decision with him, and then my daughter moved out-its been a whirlwind of life. I still haven't gotten over the quietness of the house without a dog, even though I still have a very dog-like kitty. Never mind the college grad daughter who now is gone- its been a double whammy of quiet times in this place.
But the good news, I may be able to finally find some studio play time. 
That is if I can keep myself out of the garden after work.
What I really can't wait for is school to out for the summer so I have time for all of this!
So here's a distressed card with a flower I made using a Sizzix die and also a saying by Tim Holtz.
Hope you enjoyed your little stop here at my blog.

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Your book cover is lovely, Erika! Life challenges, sorry about your dog, congrats for launching your daughter and now enjoy your empty nest. It looks like a beautiful place to be and create in. Thanks for your visit to my blog today. Come again!