Friday, August 15, 2014

Meet Pete

My daughter and her boyfriend just adopted a 5 month old cutie pie. He's such a good boy.  I have got to babysit him the last 2 afternoons and its been a lot of fun.
And a lot of work. 
I am dog free right now-after losing our 14 year old Shepard mix back in late May. I forgot how much work a puppy is. Pete is the sweetest guy and knows and responds to when you say no, but he is a still a curious puppy.

I brought him to my house today. Poor Leo cat, he spend the afternoon hiding under the bed. But he will get used to having a dog come to visit soon enough.
I hope. I think Pete is sweet enough to want to be his friend.
I hope that too.
The bad news from my world is that my laptop screen has gone black. Right now I am using the hubby's-he's too busy watching pre-season football to need it. Guess I need to go buy a computer this weekend.
UGH! So sad to think I have that addicted to technology!
Hope to be back up and running soon.
Have a great weekend if I don't get to post.

1 comment:

Giggles said...

After 35 years of having dogs we now only babysit because they are a bit of work...especially puppies!! It's a win win for us because I get my doggy fix and then she goes home around the time things start to go awry...lol

Pete is adorable...love his sweet face...he seems so content! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles