Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tricks or Treats

First the tricks.
Did I show you this?
I think this is one of my favorite cards I made in the last few months.
I love the iridescent blue Silks paint background which  I made by using the paint on a rubber stamp and stamping it on black. It makes a really  nice texture!
And the color on this card didn't come out too well.  To pinkish...should be more orange. Really ruins what I made,
but you can get the drift. 
I hope.
Taking photos in the evening in artificial light is something I need to learn to do better. 

Treat time.
 Have your tried these? I'm not really a candy corn gal but these are pretty yummy.
I want these in my trick or treat bag.
Maybe if I drop enough hints the hubby will buy me another bag of these before they disappear.
Ha-ha!
Have an excellent day!



No comments: