Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More Love

My husband is still hospitalized for his kidney issues and it's awful quiet around here at night. I don't get home from the hospital until usually 8 or so, so its not a long night, but I still miss him around.
So here's another card I've recently made, before all this hospital business started. The colors are a little different for Valentine's day, I guess this doesn't have to be a Valentine's Day. I just really like the card and the colors and how it is a little different Valentine's card.
Stamped images are from Chocolate Baroque. Die cut heart from Sizzix and word from Frantic Stamper.
So yesterday we got close to another foot of snow. Snow, snow, snow! That's all that seems to be coming out of the sky lately.
How about you? Are you snowed in or lucky enough to be getting sunshine and warmer temperatures?

No comments: