Thursday, August 13, 2015

Being a Tourist, Part 2

So yesterday I had a fun visit with my friend who came down from Maine. We walked around Portsmouth, New Hampshire and had lunch and talked until our jaws were sore!
Here's a few photos I took.






And it was interesting walking along the river where we usually pass through when we are out on our boat. Getting a different view of the places I see alot, and exploring some places I'd never really explored.


So that's my post for today. I will be back tomorrow with some more art.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you come back soon.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great photos, looks a wonderful place to be. Glad you had such a good time with your friend. Have a great day today, hugs, Valerie

Blogoratti said...

What fine photos.

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful photos Erika! Thank you for sharing!
oxo
Susi